Bobcats R Us
Welcome To Bobcats R Us The Western Cat Trapping Capital.
Please logon or register to access all the forums
Bobcats R Us
Welcome To Bobcats R Us The Western Cat Trapping Capital.
Please logon or register to access all the forums
Bobcats R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bobcats R Us

Bobcat Trapping, Hunting, Predator Calling, Fishing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

California's trapping ban.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
my3sons

my3sons

California's trapping ban. Empty
PostSubject: California's trapping ban.   California's trapping ban. EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:07 pm

game warden tagged my cats yesterday, he commented on huge portions of the state that will be closed to trapping happening next year. Not just areas around Nt'l Monuments. were now looking at our last year to trap state wide. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad !!
Back to top Go down
tulecreeper

PostSubject: Re: California's trapping ban.   California's trapping ban. EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 6:12 pm

Mercer Lawing and Reid Aiton are working full time trying to stop this action. Actually the California Fish and Game Commission is looking at complete protection of bobcats statewide not just more restricted zones. The National Trappers Association and Furbearers Unlimited just donated $6,000 to your association to keep their lobbyist working to stop this until a least July.

The hope is your Governor is going to appoint several new Commissioners that are not anti's. Currently three of the five are announced animal-right folks.

One major problem has been your association has very few active members and no one wants to help financially. Mercer and Reid have kept this fight going by getting donations out-of-state.

Jim Curran
Back to top Go down
my3sons

my3sons

PostSubject: Re: California's trapping ban.   California's trapping ban. EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 10:15 pm

The dept. already this year implemented no trapping zones around Joshua Tree Ntl. Monument where this all started, that's why it was first. The organization is just not able to combat 60,000 plus antis who signed the online petition to ban trapping back in early 2013 after this incident. The most recent assoc. news in the trapper predator caller magazine for ca. about sums it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: California's trapping ban.   California's trapping ban. Empty

Back to top Go down

California's trapping ban.
Page 1 of 1