Bobcats R Us
Welcome To Bobcats R Us The Western Cat Trapping Capital.
Please logon or register to access all the forums
Bobcats R Us
Welcome To Bobcats R Us The Western Cat Trapping Capital.
Please logon or register to access all the forums
Bobcats R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bobcats R Us

Bobcat Trapping, Hunting, Predator Calling, Fishing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

End of year results.

Go down 
+2
utah cat man
WhackMaster
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WhackMaster

End of year results. Empty
PostSubject: End of year results.   End of year results. EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 11:31 am

Here are a couple pics of 2014-2015 season.
End of year results. K9%202015
End of year results. Cats%202015
I also caught 12 badgers, 2 ringtails,  and a pile of skunks.
Of intrest for Utah trappers I heard that the cat tags were going to increase to $30 for residents and $45 for non residents each!
Back to top Go down
utah cat man

PostSubject: Re: End of year results.   End of year results. EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 12:37 pm

nice catch..
Back to top Go down
utah cat man

PostSubject: Re: End of year results.   End of year results. EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 12:40 pm

Really nice set of cats.. our those Utah Cats? Utah cat tags are going too $15 from the previous $5 .. Not sure what the non residents are going to ...
Back to top Go down
BUCKSNBOWS

BUCKSNBOWS

PostSubject: Re: End of year results.   End of year results. EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 7:54 pm

Very nice set of fur! Great handling on the fur too!
Back to top Go down
utahcoyote
Admin
utahcoyote

PostSubject: Re: End of year results.   End of year results. EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 5:13 pm

Not sure what cat tags will cost next year, but hopefully the trappers association has some input on it. A jump up to 30 is pretty big. The bottom line is that a real number shouldn't even be out there yet. There is quite awhile until those decisions are made and voted on.
Back to top Go down
https://bobcatsrus.forumotion.net
WhackMaster

PostSubject: Re: End of year results.   End of year results. EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 9:09 am

Thanks. I only had about 2 month time that I trapped this season. There are a few Utah cats in there. Mostly CO cats. I had heard the tag price from a Game and Fish guy and he seemed pretty sure. I hope he is wrong.
Back to top Go down
nvsage

nvsage

PostSubject: Re: End of year results.   End of year results. EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 3:01 pm

Great assortment of fur there! You do very nice put up as well.
Back to top Go down
WhackMaster

PostSubject: Re: End of year results.   End of year results. EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 4:05 pm

Thanks. I do need some of Otis's coyote strechers. I plan on targeting coyotes more for the bounty in Ut next year and am not fond of the wire strechers I have now.
Back to top Go down
elkhunter2002

PostSubject: Re: End of year results.   End of year results. EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 5:24 pm

Hey Whackmaster, just order them from Otis and then have him bring them to the Nevada Trapper's Association's 2015 rendezvous near Ely. You could save on the shipping.
Back to top Go down
nvsage

nvsage

PostSubject: Re: End of year results.   End of year results. EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 9:00 pm

Otis making it again Joe? Whack master I will second the suggestion on Otis's stretchers that's all I use. Good quality dtretchers that have paid for them selves time and time again.
Back to top Go down
elkhunter2002

PostSubject: Re: End of year results.   End of year results. EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 9:33 pm

We have extended the offer to Otis. We have several great vendors already confirming they are coming.
Back to top Go down
WhackMaster

PostSubject: Re: End of year results.   End of year results. EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 10:36 am

I use Otis's strechers for reds, greys and cats. I don't know why I haven't gotten them for coyotes. They are great! I wish I was going to the Nevada rondy. But I only live about 4 hours south of him in CO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of year results.   End of year results. Empty

Back to top Go down

End of year results.
Page 1 of 1