Bobcats R Us
Welcome To Bobcats R Us The Western Cat Trapping Capital.
Please logon or register to access all the forums
Bobcats R Us
Welcome To Bobcats R Us The Western Cat Trapping Capital.
Please logon or register to access all the forums
Bobcats R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bobcats R Us

Bobcat Trapping, Hunting, Predator Calling, Fishing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sons first week

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bghunter119

Bghunter119

sons first week Empty
PostSubject: sons first week   sons first week EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:38 pm

yesterday we were setting more traps, my 9 year old wanted to set some traps, so i told him to pick an area and find a place he thought would be good and start digging a trap bed, he found an area and started to dig,i helped him dig a dirt hole, then he got a duke 1.75 offset and 2 stakes and proceeded to cross stake it in the ground, with a little help from me, he got the trap set and we got the pancover on, he then baited and gave it a shot of cat pee on the backing,repeated this 2 more times, this morning he had 2 coons in 2 of his 3 traps he picked and set, to make it even better, this afternoon he said , lets check them again, so we were working out around there and ran back by, low and behold, 10 hrs after removing a coon from the trap, we pull up and there is a small tom bobcat in his trap, full pad catch, boy was hooping and hollering, jumping all around, i knew then, even if it was a small one, it was coming home with us, so here is a photo of my apprentice/ best trapping buddy

sons first week 100_1696
Back to top Go down
mickzabro

mickzabro

sons first week Empty
PostSubject: Re: sons first week   sons first week EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:20 am

Outstanding!
Can`t blame dad for being proud.
A fine looking boy off to a good start.
Congrats!
Back to top Go down
george

sons first week Empty
PostSubject: Re: sons first week   sons first week EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:42 pm

That's awesome!!
Back to top Go down
Bghunter119

Bghunter119

sons first week Empty
PostSubject: Re: sons first week   sons first week EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:08 pm

thanks guys, it was a proud moment for me, he listens and spends as much time as i do reading and watching dvds on cat trapping, enjoys it so much, right now we are working on his first deer, season opened today, weather keeps changing all the time, trapping is back on the slow mode again for us
Back to top Go down
Bghunter119

Bghunter119

sons first week Empty
PostSubject: Re: sons first week   sons first week EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:33 pm

boy bagged his first deer, shot a nice muley doe yesterday, now we are back in trapping mode
Back to top Go down
ridgeback740

ridgeback740

sons first week Empty
PostSubject: Re: sons first week   sons first week EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:22 pm

I'd rather watch trapping dvd's than anything else on TV. Problem with that is the wife. She isn't into it near as much as I am and would rather watch somthing else. Besides, we've seen the dvds I have about 50 to 100 times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sons first week Empty
PostSubject: Re: sons first week   sons first week Empty

Back to top Go down

sons first week
Page 1 of 1