Bobcats R Us
Welcome To Bobcats R Us The Western Cat Trapping Capital.
Please logon or register to access all the forums
Bobcats R Us
Welcome To Bobcats R Us The Western Cat Trapping Capital.
Please logon or register to access all the forums
Bobcats R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bobcats R Us

Bobcat Trapping, Hunting, Predator Calling, Fishing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Removing traps other than your own

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
not@home

Removing traps other than your own Empty
PostSubject: Removing traps other than your own   Removing traps other than your own EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 6:25 pm

I will need help from all you trappers that know the regs by heart frontwards and backwards. What I read was that if you or anyone runs into traps while out hiking or hunting and you feel they are endangering to you or your pets you can remove them........my question is remove them to where, what does that mean. Spring them, take them home toss them in the trash.
Any chukar hunter can remove your traps Wildcat and DesertMuley if they feel that they are an endangerment to them or their $5000 bird dog............so where do you guys trap at?

Back to top Go down
DESERTMULEY

PostSubject: Re: Removing traps other than your own   Removing traps other than your own EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 10:35 am

I talk to any chukar hunter I run into out there and let them know if I have traps in the area, also let them know the trap wont hurt the dog and how to release from my trap. I personally try to avoid the hot Chukar spots until late in or after season. The later cats are closer to prime and what the buyers really want
Back to top Go down
rockpile

PostSubject: Re: Removing traps other than your own   Removing traps other than your own EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 11:03 pm

This law was passed for the antis who want to mess with our sets without breaking the law.

Bad juju. No one should remove another's trap. Period. Dog or not.

Back to top Go down
BUCKSNBOWS

BUCKSNBOWS

PostSubject: Re: Removing traps other than your own   Removing traps other than your own EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 4:29 pm

Agreed rockpile!!! Really opens the doors. And no trail cams to protect your stuff!!
Back to top Go down
not@home

PostSubject: Re: Removing traps other than your own   Removing traps other than your own EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 6:11 pm

Nancy Rosen and Kathren Cortez. Wow, who voted for these Liberals?? And why can Clark County control the rest of the sate, in my humble opinion The people of Pershing county should make the decisions on what happens in Pershing County, not some crack head on the Vegas Strip.
Back to top Go down
not@home

PostSubject: Re: Removing traps other than your own   Removing traps other than your own EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 6:17 pm

The question I ask myself is when  do I stop and take a stand?  Do I wait and take that stand when Nevada becomes a sanctuary state or when the second amendment is revoked, or when Trapping is forbidden in Nevada, When do I stop and say no more and either conform or become a fugitive.   Because when I stand against my rights being taken a way I become a law breaker.  Everyone in the resistance or the underground was a law breaker.  Either you stand or conform and the vast majority conform.
The fact that anyone can remove your sets and this is the law is just one more step to total elimination. If put to a vote in Rural counties of Nevada Trapping would be supported by at least 70%-80% but in reality it comes down to what Clark County wants.............I wont go along with it.
Look what happened in California, even Cage Trapping is illegal and California is looking into protection of the Coyote. Have fun telling that to a Sheep Rancher in Modoc County that is a Red county by 80% Diane Finstine didn't get a lot of support up there. Neither did Rosen or Sisalack in Rural Nevada. Just wait until Coyotes are protected in Nevada.
Sickens Me.
Back to top Go down
not@home

PostSubject: Re: Removing traps other than your own   Removing traps other than your own EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 6:32 pm

DESERTMULEY wrote:
I talk to any chukar hunter I run into out there and let them know if I have traps in the area, also let them know the trap wont hurt the dog and how to release from my trap. I personally try to avoid the hot Chukar spots until late in or after season. The later cats are closer to prime and what the buyers really want  

What comments do you get from Chukar Hunters when you tell them your sets are out there??
Some Dogs go nuts when caught in a trap. One Chukar hunter told me that his dog was snapping and biting at the owner is was so scarred. Most chukar hunters I have run into Hate Trappers and your right Stay out of area's until after Chukar season Closes. Not to many chukar hunters in areas with a lot of junipers. Most guys know the good chukar areas and if its easy for a trapper to get into the area it will be easy for Chukar Hunters.
Back to top Go down
DESERTMULEY

PostSubject: Re: Removing traps other than your own   Removing traps other than your own EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 11:31 am

Most are good with it and like the fact that I am trying to remove those Chukar eaters leaving more breeders for next year. Most of those Chukar dogs are pretty high strung, had a couple of mine that went nutso crazy every time I put a leash on them.
Back to top Go down
not@home

PostSubject: Re: Removing traps other than your own   Removing traps other than your own EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 3:41 pm

I hear a lot from hunters who vow never to turn in there guns when the 2ed amendment is re-interpreted. Yet how many will hang up there traps when leg hold traps are illegal in Nevada. My father in law was not one to be intimidated. He was a Geologist in Eureka Nevada and once placed a Nevada Game Warden under citizens arrest for harassing him and his partner while doing a job on a mine. Denise new the law and never took any intimidation from Game Wardens or people from the Forest Service.
I just cant stand idle and go along to get along...........................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Removing traps other than your own   Removing traps other than your own Empty

Back to top Go down

Removing traps other than your own
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bobcats R Us :: Trapping-
Jump to: