Bobcats R Us
Welcome To Bobcats R Us The Western Cat Trapping Capital.
Please logon or register to access all the forums
Bobcats R Us
Welcome To Bobcats R Us The Western Cat Trapping Capital.
Please logon or register to access all the forums
Bobcats R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bobcats R Us

Bobcat Trapping, Hunting, Predator Calling, Fishing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

COLD WEATHER COMING !

Go down 
+3
nvsage
Cameron2
BUCKSNBOWS
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BUCKSNBOWS

BUCKSNBOWS

COLD WEATHER COMING ! Empty
PostSubject: COLD WEATHER COMING !   COLD WEATHER COMING ! EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 2:01 pm

Well my old bones and some Mule deer during archery season said Winter is coming soon! I think we will see some cold weather soon and that will help alot with the trapping season coming up soon. Make sure you are up to code on your trapping regs. Follow all the rules and new regs if there has been anychanges. Looking forward to seeing some new trapping pics on here!! Good luck to all out there!Laughing 
Back to top Go down
BUCKSNBOWS

BUCKSNBOWS

PostSubject: Re: COLD WEATHER COMING !   COLD WEATHER COMING ! EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 2:05 pm

I also wanted to give a shout out to some good friends of mine that live down south. Thanks for the business with the shirt orders. Hope the shirts send a message to the anti's!!! I appreciate all the business that you 2 have brought me. Good luck during this up and coming season!cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
Cameron2

PostSubject: Re: COLD WEATHER COMING !   COLD WEATHER COMING ! EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 2:39 pm

Amen to that. Woke up this morning to a cool breeze before daybreak. You can hear that certain rustling in the leaves on the trees . . . nothing tangible, but you sense that Fall is on the way. The elk have been bugling and the muleys have nice slick coats of grey, instead of their usual tattered red hair. It looks to me like the waterfowl are colored up early and they appear to be restless . . . just like me.

Thanks for the great shirts, bumper stickers and great service!!!! The newest shirts looked great the other night at our County Advisory Board meeting. We are all indebted to the person that made them possible.
Back to top Go down
BUCKSNBOWS

BUCKSNBOWS

PostSubject: Re: COLD WEATHER COMING !   COLD WEATHER COMING ! EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:14 pm

Roger that and a great man he is!!!
Back to top Go down
nvsage

nvsage

PostSubject: Re: COLD WEATHER COMING !   COLD WEATHER COMING ! EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:13 pm

Can feel it in the air and am loving it!!! Wife and guys at work think I am crazy for wanting the cold to get her already! Good luck to all. Heading out in the AM to scout out some new areas I picked up.
Back to top Go down
ridgeback740

ridgeback740

PostSubject: Re: COLD WEATHER COMING !   COLD WEATHER COMING ! EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 1:03 am

I awakened to frost on my truck windshield this morning, first one of the fall.
Back to top Go down
mailman

mailman

PostSubject: Re: COLD WEATHER COMING !   COLD WEATHER COMING ! EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 8:39 am

We had frost this morning also, it's that time of the year.  Finally!!
Back to top Go down
ridgeback740

ridgeback740

PostSubject: Re: COLD WEATHER COMING !   COLD WEATHER COMING ! EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 6:17 pm

I've been making trap tags and putting coni pans on my 120's for marten. Have some sanding to do on 8 coyotes stretchers and then do some boiling of traps. Busy, busy, busy, gotta love it.
Back to top Go down
kkoch

PostSubject: Re: COLD WEATHER COMING !   COLD WEATHER COMING ! EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 9:19 am

Got all the traps out and dyed a week ago going to separate them by targets today and put them yup. Have my peat moss on a tarp drying now and been bow fishing for some carp to bait and pre bait coon. Then the convention on the 4-5 and going to pick up a few things there. It's never ending
Back to top Go down
Divide Wildman

Divide Wildman

PostSubject: Re: COLD WEATHER COMING !   COLD WEATHER COMING ! EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:59 pm

Already had some snow twice here. Im looking forward to a good winter this year. Good luck with your traplines guys. Im still doing it small time since cages are so expensive! Im up to twelve and hope to catch 6 cats, 10 fox, and 1 coyote, maybe dreaming but gotta try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COLD WEATHER COMING !   COLD WEATHER COMING ! Empty

Back to top Go down

COLD WEATHER COMING !
Page 1 of 1