Bobcats R Us
Welcome To Bobcats R Us The Western Cat Trapping Capital.
Please logon or register to access all the forums
Bobcats R Us
Welcome To Bobcats R Us The Western Cat Trapping Capital.
Please logon or register to access all the forums
Bobcats R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bobcats R Us

Bobcat Trapping, Hunting, Predator Calling, Fishing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MB 450 FOX Offset

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
not@home

MB 450 FOX Offset Empty
PostSubject: MB 450 FOX Offset   MB 450 FOX Offset EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 2:53 pm

I purchased two traps, MB 450 FOX, they have a .125 Coil Spring rather than the .135 and don't have near the Spring tension that the regular MB 450's do. The MB 450 Fox don't come Offset. I called up the supply house and asked if they could put together 6 that were Offset. My intent was to eliminate as much foot damage as I can, one of the things I don't like at all.
The only way to test them was to set two out. Put two on a game trail with lots of coyote tracks and picked up a female last Friday. Full pad catch and quite the trap circle but no indication that she would ever pull out. I realize that this is just one coyote and for me that really does not show much. Will be using the ones I have next season and will have a better Ideal of just how well they hold.
I talked with the Supply house and they said that they use them for live catch. Whole lot less foot damage and would guess that any lion that gets into one would have a much greater chance of pulling out. A win win both ways.
Back to top Go down
boidae1h

MB 450 FOX Offset Empty
PostSubject: did i understand correctly   MB 450 FOX Offset EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 9:28 am

Your post indicates that you where testing your new traps during the off-season. is that correct?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Fur

MB 450 FOX Offset Empty
PostSubject: Re: MB 450 FOX Offset   MB 450 FOX Offset EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 10:05 pm

Coyotes have no season
Back to top Go down
BUCKSNBOWS

BUCKSNBOWS

MB 450 FOX Offset Empty
PostSubject: Re: MB 450 FOX Offset   MB 450 FOX Offset EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 4:01 pm

I used the 450 offsets and really liked them. Never had any pullouts. I used them a lot in double sets because of the smaller size. Great quality trap.
Back to top Go down
DESERTMULEY

MB 450 FOX Offset Empty
PostSubject: Re: MB 450 FOX Offset   MB 450 FOX Offset EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 9:06 pm

well he baited the hook and got bit again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MB 450 FOX Offset Empty
PostSubject: Re: MB 450 FOX Offset   MB 450 FOX Offset Empty

Back to top Go down

MB 450 FOX Offset
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bobcats R Us :: Trapping-
Jump to: