Bobcats R Us
Welcome To Bobcats R Us The Western Cat Trapping Capital.
Please logon or register to access all the forums

Bobcats R Us

Bobcat Trapping, Hunting, Predator Calling, Fishing

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Slowwwwww Here.... What Are You Guys Up To?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moneyspots

PostSubject: Slowwwwww Here.... What Are You Guys Up To?   Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:55 pm

I know the season is coming quick and I have a minute to come here and see what everyone is up to (but nothing new). The problem is either everyone got a short fix at the Rendezvous or you all are busy. Any way I figured Lance would of posted some glands rendering down over the summer or someone getting new gear ready or any thing new by now. Maybe I'm getting to anxious. I hope to see some new stuff soon. I am going to try and get a minute away from fighting Fire this weekend and call some Coyotes, if I get results I'll share them for sure. Happy Trails
Back to top Go down
Cameron2

PostSubject: Re: Slowwwwww Here.... What Are You Guys Up To?   Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:09 am

Moneyspots:

Well said . . . I have a bad case of post-Rendezvous depressions. But it was a great Rondy.

Got some new lure formulas I'm trying out . . . set up a few cameras . . . been looking for a mining ore car . . . off to hunt antelope tomorrow . . . working on some new lures . . . gathering up lure making ingredients . . . sighting in the deer rifle(s).

Most important -- waiting for the weather to break. Until the daytime high is in double digits, its just too plain hot to do much.
Back to top Go down
nvsage

PostSubject: Re: Slowwwwww Here.... What Are You Guys Up To?   Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:32 pm

I have been looking on here everyday as well for something!! I just moved into a new house and have been working on getting the house situated. Still have a couple of boxes to unpack but am getting close. I actually have a shed that is dedicated to all my trapping stuff now and the wife will be happy to have a garage that doesn't smell like skunk anymore Smile I do have some glands that are breaking down but haven't even unpacked anything yet.... I am itching to check em out been 4 months since I packed em up. Hope you do good killing some coyotes!
Back to top Go down
prariewolf

PostSubject: Re: Slowwwwww Here.... What Are You Guys Up To?   Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:28 pm

Right now I'm doing prairie dog control work in ND and looking over the country (always on the scout , just like the rest of you folks ) waiting for elk season .. Early deer .. Getting Coal Shale put up .. testing new lures.. and WAITING ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slowwwwww Here.... What Are You Guys Up To?   

Back to top Go down

Slowwwwww Here.... What Are You Guys Up To?
Page 1 of 1