Bobcats R Us
Welcome To Bobcats R Us The Western Cat Trapping Capital.
Please logon or register to access all the forums
Bobcats R Us
Welcome To Bobcats R Us The Western Cat Trapping Capital.
Please logon or register to access all the forums
Bobcats R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bobcats R Us

Bobcat Trapping, Hunting, Predator Calling, Fishing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wolf shot in KS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gameboy

Wolf shot in KS  Empty
PostSubject: Wolf shot in KS    Wolf shot in KS  EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:01 am

Someone posted this on another trapping site..maybe some of you have seen it. I told someone I heard one while checking traps in the fog in a remote area of sw KS and reported it but it was laughed off. I think there are many animals that do way more traveling than people realize so don't be surprised when you hear or see something that isn't supposed to be there.

http://www.kansas.com/2013/01/29/2654914/test-confirms-wolf-killed-in-kansas.html

Back to top Go down
idayote

Wolf shot in KS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf shot in KS    Wolf shot in KS  EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 2:45 pm

While working as a Gov't trapper in Northern California in the 80's I recall that numerous wolves had to be dispatched in Northern California. The bunny hugger/eco freaks would release them into the wild after they had been pen raised. They thought they would reintroduce wolves on their own, it didn't work, the Gov't trappers made quick work of them....one of those Gov't trappers who killed wolves in California was ridgeback740. Nothing has changed, the bunny huggers didn't have any common sense back then either.
Back to top Go down

Wolf shot in KS
Page 1 of 1