Bobcats R Us
Welcome To Bobcats R Us The Western Cat Trapping Capital.
Please logon or register to access all the forums
Bobcats R Us
Welcome To Bobcats R Us The Western Cat Trapping Capital.
Please logon or register to access all the forums
Bobcats R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bobcats R Us

Bobcat Trapping, Hunting, Predator Calling, Fishing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Every Once in a while . . .

Go down 
+4
ridgeback740
rockytrails
Bghunter119
Cameron2
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Cameron2

Every Once in a while . . . Empty
PostSubject: Every Once in a while . . .   Every Once in a while . . . EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:01 pm

The trapper wins and I catch a nice cat. Doesn't happen often, but when it does, its sweet. This was a pretty big dude, living on a lava flow in the middle of the desert.

Every Once in a while . . . Blackledgecat2_zpsf8f64694

Every Once in a while . . . Blackledgecat_zpsca4de9ca-1_zps6be0a5a5
And then there are the rest of the times, when the cat wins. This is a two-trap walk through set, blocked up heavy. Tell me how he got through there without getting caught???

[Click on image . . . its a video]
Every Once in a while . . . Th_Cat-1_zps6994d5d4

Now this guy, I understand to some extent. I like a little heavier pan tension and it probably cost me a ringtail on this set but oh well.

[click on image . . . its a video]
Every Once in a while . . . Th_Ringtail2_zps2d743650

But oh the days when the trapper wins . . . !

Every Once in a while . . . NewImage
https://2img.net/h/i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd235/TrapperT/CatBelly_zps6bfa768f.jpg

Every Once in a while . . . CatBelly_zps6bfa768f
Back to top Go down
Bghunter119

Bghunter119

PostSubject: Re: Every Once in a while . . .   Every Once in a while . . . EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:28 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
rockytrails

PostSubject: Re: Every Once in a while . . .   Every Once in a while . . . EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:29 pm

Plott?
Back to top Go down
ridgeback740

ridgeback740

PostSubject: Re: Every Once in a while . . .   Every Once in a while . . . EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:34 am

Nice catch. Thanks for the videos also. I really enjoy watching how cats work a set. At first in the photo that you were holding up the cats, I thought you should have been a basketball star, but then I saw you were standing on your tool box in the bed of the truck. And speaking of truck, like the color of it. Is it an adheasive decal or a paint job? Either way, I like it.
Back to top Go down
cattrappernv

cattrappernv

PostSubject: Re: Every Once in a while . . .   Every Once in a while . . . EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:18 pm

thats awesome, great job
Back to top Go down
Cameron2

PostSubject: Re: Every Once in a while . . .   Every Once in a while . . . EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:26 pm

ridgeback740 wrote:
Nice catch. Thanks for the videos also. I really enjoy watching how cats work a set. At first in the photo that you were holding up the cats, I thought you should have been a basketball star, but then I saw you were standing on your tool box in the bed of the truck. And speaking of truck, like the color of it. Is it an adheasive decal or a paint job? Either way, I like it.

Adhesive decals. I think its called Camowrap. I put it on myself and its lasted about 6 years now. Sure hides the ugly underneath well.
Back to top Go down
highmesacatter

PostSubject: Re: Every Once in a while . . .   Every Once in a while . . . EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:03 pm

excellent cat pics. that is a big boy for sure in the first pics.
Back to top Go down
coloradocat

PostSubject: Re: Every Once in a while . . .   Every Once in a while . . . EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:51 pm

There aint nothing ugly about a toyota!!!! Nice kittys!!!! Badger might also have SOME hair on him,lol.
Back to top Go down
harrishawker1

harrishawker1

PostSubject: Re: Every Once in a while . . .   Every Once in a while . . . EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:01 pm

Good job , veru sweet.
Back to top Go down
Cameron2

PostSubject: Re: Every Once in a while . . .   Every Once in a while . . . EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:33 pm

coloradocat wrote:
There aint nothing ugly about a toyota!!!!

Well, that little truck has lived a hard life. My mother in law backed into it so the front door has a dent, a scrape and doesn't close quite right. And then there was the night I was cruising up the highway, drifted off to sleep into oncoming traffic lane and stripped all the chrome and what not off the driver's side when I lightly bounced off a guard rail.

All this was done pre-Camo Wrap, so there are some ugly spots under that wrap but nobody every sees it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Every Once in a while . . .   Every Once in a while . . . Empty

Back to top Go down

Every Once in a while . . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bobcats R Us :: Trapping-
Jump to: