Bobcats R Us
Welcome To Bobcats R Us The Western Cat Trapping Capital.
Please logon or register to access all the forums
Bobcats R Us
Welcome To Bobcats R Us The Western Cat Trapping Capital.
Please logon or register to access all the forums
Bobcats R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bobcats R Us

Bobcat Trapping, Hunting, Predator Calling, Fishing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Activating Account

Go down 
+2
BUCKSNBOWS
utahcoyote
6 posters
AuthorMessage
utahcoyote
Admin
utahcoyote

Activating Account Empty
PostSubject: Activating Account   Activating Account EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:26 pm

There were a few users that were unable to activate their account.I have taken care of it and your accounts are now active. If you still cannot get on just send me an email
Back to top Go down
https://bobcatsrus.forumotion.net
utahcoyote
Admin
utahcoyote

Activating Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activating Account   Activating Account EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:28 pm

I added Tomcat,Yancy,hawkeye68,elkchaser,spike and probably a few others
Back to top Go down
https://bobcatsrus.forumotion.net
BUCKSNBOWS

BUCKSNBOWS

Activating Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activating Account   Activating Account EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:57 pm

I am new to this site and need help getting the pic set on the profile?? Please help. BUCKSNBOWS
Back to top Go down
BUCKSNBOWS

BUCKSNBOWS

Activating Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activating Account   Activating Account EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:00 pm

Thanks for the tips on the pics uploading! I think I got it now!!!
Back to top Go down
MtnMan88

MtnMan88

Activating Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activating Account   Activating Account EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:06 pm

I'm new here as well and haven't got it figured out how to upload pictures yet... i have the pictures just on my computer, do I need to put them somewhere else? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Back to top Go down
BUCKSNBOWS

BUCKSNBOWS

Activating Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activating Account   Activating Account EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 8:26 pm

Save the pic you want to download on the site to your desktop. Then click on the pic that says host a image. Click on browse and find your pick. The tabs should fill up. Click on the next tab that says image and right click in box. Then click on paste it should go in.
Back to top Go down
highdeserttrapper

Activating Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activating Account   Activating Account EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

BUCKSNBOWS, do you have any suggestions on how to post a picture to a reply using an iPad? I have them saved on both photobucket and my iPad. I caught a badger by both front feet and wanted to share it with nvsage.
Back to top Go down
nvsage

nvsage

Activating Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activating Account   Activating Account EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:48 pm

Photobucket just updated and is different. But just go to share and then to copy it will then take you to a different page and select the bottom copy image. Then paste on here.
Back to top Go down
GregMO

Activating Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activating Account   Activating Account EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 11:26 am

It never did activate my original account under Greg / MO... so I created another one but had to use my work e-mail address, which I'd rather not do... Sending you a PM to see if you can get my first account activated as I can't change my email as it says it's already taken by another member... LOL, which is me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Activating Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activating Account   Activating Account Empty

Back to top Go down

Activating Account
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bobcats R Us :: Trapping-
Jump to: