Bobcats R Us
Welcome To Bobcats R Us The Western Cat Trapping Capital.
Please logon or register to access all the forums
Bobcats R Us
Welcome To Bobcats R Us The Western Cat Trapping Capital.
Please logon or register to access all the forums
Bobcats R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bobcats R Us

Bobcat Trapping, Hunting, Predator Calling, Fishing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Parting With One Of My Tacomas (Sniff, Sniff)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cameron2

Parting With One Of My Tacomas (Sniff, Sniff) Empty
PostSubject: Parting With One Of My Tacomas (Sniff, Sniff)   Parting With One Of My Tacomas (Sniff, Sniff) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 12:02 pm

Its so sad.
This truck and I have been together for quite a while now. She's been a great truck . . . my Sunday-Go-To-Meeting truck. Not like the 1995 green camo beater. Not that the truck isn't capable, its just I hated to do that to a nice truck.
Anyway, if you or someone you know is looking for a great little truck, let me know. $7,200.00
2003 Tacoma Extended Cab 4 X 4 207,000 miles
*New shocks
*New Struts
*New windshield
*New Tailgate
*Never wrecked (at least not since I've owned it)
*5 Speed Manual
*Good tires
*A/C, CD player, AM/FM

Parting With One Of My Tacomas (Sniff, Sniff) Truck111

Parting With One Of My Tacomas (Sniff, Sniff) Truck311
Back to top Go down
nvsage

nvsage

PostSubject: Re: Parting With One Of My Tacomas (Sniff, Sniff)   Parting With One Of My Tacomas (Sniff, Sniff) EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 9:33 pm

Nice rig Tracy I bet it will sell super fast!
Back to top Go down
Cameron2

PostSubject: Re: Parting With One Of My Tacomas (Sniff, Sniff)   Parting With One Of My Tacomas (Sniff, Sniff) EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 11:40 am

Sold yesterday.
Back to top Go down
moneyspots

moneyspots

PostSubject: Re: Parting With One Of My Tacomas (Sniff, Sniff)   Parting With One Of My Tacomas (Sniff, Sniff) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:51 am

Emmmmm, I can't imagine selling mine, but for that price it would be tempting. Good job on the price by the way. I forget how they keep resale value like they do. I do understand why. Since the day I bought my 99 in 2002, I have people ask me if I want to sell it. My standard answer is, no but for the right price anything is for sale and you probably can't afford what I would take. Lol
Back to top Go down
moneyspots

moneyspots

PostSubject: Re: Parting With One Of My Tacomas (Sniff, Sniff)   Parting With One Of My Tacomas (Sniff, Sniff) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 2:02 am

I am curious Tracy, is that sale going to be a down payment on a Raptor??? Lol. It is only a thought because that upgrade could mean more line production??
Back to top Go down
moneyspots

moneyspots

PostSubject: Re: Parting With One Of My Tacomas (Sniff, Sniff)   Parting With One Of My Tacomas (Sniff, Sniff) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 2:07 am

Or plain more fun on your line.
Back to top Go down
Cameron2

PostSubject: Re: Parting With One Of My Tacomas (Sniff, Sniff)   Parting With One Of My Tacomas (Sniff, Sniff) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 11:21 am

Spots,

No Raptor. Who do you think I am, John Sullivan?

Sold the little Toyota for my asking price in 2 days. Bought a little newer, little bigger model.

Parting With One Of My Tacomas (Sniff, Sniff) 2007_t10
Back to top Go down
moneyspots

moneyspots

PostSubject: Re: Parting With One Of My Tacomas (Sniff, Sniff)   Parting With One Of My Tacomas (Sniff, Sniff) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 3:01 pm

Lol! No, but as much fur as you catch I thought you might be looking for a bigger bed. Sweet ride!! I also have one of those. Mine is a 2009. I originally got it to replace my 99 but just haven't been able to give up on it and beat up the 09 yet. And that purchase was 4 years ago. Lol. I did take the 09 out in some deep snow this winter and it passed the test. It wheels better than the 99. I was shocked how good it did. It appears your truck has the KO2s. I love those tires. BF made allot of improvements over the KO when they created these tires. Here are some links for you guys with good info on the KO2s.

http://www.tirerack.com/videos/index.jsp?video=289&tab=tires

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWSGos1dtJ8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parting With One Of My Tacomas (Sniff, Sniff)   Parting With One Of My Tacomas (Sniff, Sniff) Empty

Back to top Go down

Parting With One Of My Tacomas (Sniff, Sniff)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bobcats R Us :: Trapping-
Jump to: