Bobcats R Us
Welcome To Bobcats R Us The Western Cat Trapping Capital.
Please logon or register to access all the forums
Bobcats R Us
Welcome To Bobcats R Us The Western Cat Trapping Capital.
Please logon or register to access all the forums
Bobcats R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bobcats R Us

Bobcat Trapping, Hunting, Predator Calling, Fishing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slowwwwww Here.... What Are You Guys Up To?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
moneyspots

moneyspots

Slowwwwww Here.... What Are You Guys Up To? Empty
PostSubject: Slowwwwww Here.... What Are You Guys Up To?   Slowwwwww Here.... What Are You Guys Up To? EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 10:55 pm

I know the season is coming quick and I have a minute to come here and see what everyone is up to (but nothing new). The problem is either everyone got a short fix at the Rendezvous or you all are busy. Any way I figured Lance would of posted some glands rendering down over the summer or someone getting new gear ready or any thing new by now. Maybe I'm getting to anxious. I hope to see some new stuff soon. I am going to try and get a minute away from fighting Fire this weekend and call some Coyotes, if I get results I'll share them for sure. Happy Trails
Back to top Go down
Cameron2

PostSubject: Re: Slowwwwww Here.... What Are You Guys Up To?   Slowwwwww Here.... What Are You Guys Up To? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 11:09 am

Moneyspots:

Well said . . . I have a bad case of post-Rendezvous depressions. But it was a great Rondy.

Got some new lure formulas I'm trying out . . . set up a few cameras . . . been looking for a mining ore car . . . off to hunt antelope tomorrow . . . working on some new lures . . . gathering up lure making ingredients . . . sighting in the deer rifle(s).

Most important -- waiting for the weather to break. Until the daytime high is in double digits, its just too plain hot to do much.
Back to top Go down
nvsage

nvsage

PostSubject: Re: Slowwwwww Here.... What Are You Guys Up To?   Slowwwwww Here.... What Are You Guys Up To? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 4:32 pm

I have been looking on here everyday as well for something!! I just moved into a new house and have been working on getting the house situated. Still have a couple of boxes to unpack but am getting close. I actually have a shed that is dedicated to all my trapping stuff now and the wife will be happy to have a garage that doesn't smell like skunk anymore Smile I do have some glands that are breaking down but haven't even unpacked anything yet.... I am itching to check em out been 4 months since I packed em up. Hope you do good killing some coyotes!
Back to top Go down
prariewolf

prariewolf

PostSubject: Re: Slowwwwww Here.... What Are You Guys Up To?   Slowwwwww Here.... What Are You Guys Up To? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 4:28 pm

Right now I'm doing prairie dog control work in ND and looking over the country (always on the scout , just like the rest of you folks ) waiting for elk season .. Early deer .. Getting Coal Shale put up .. testing new lures.. and WAITING ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slowwwwww Here.... What Are You Guys Up To?   Slowwwwww Here.... What Are You Guys Up To? Empty

Back to top Go down

Slowwwwww Here.... What Are You Guys Up To?
Page 1 of 1