Bobcats R Us
Welcome To Bobcats R Us The Western Cat Trapping Capital.
Please logon or register to access all the forums

Bobcats R Us

Bobcat Trapping, Hunting, Predator Calling, Fishing

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Parting With One Of My Tacomas (Sniff, Sniff)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cameron2

PostSubject: Parting With One Of My Tacomas (Sniff, Sniff)   Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:02 pm

Its so sad.
This truck and I have been together for quite a while now. She's been a great truck . . . my Sunday-Go-To-Meeting truck. Not like the 1995 green camo beater. Not that the truck isn't capable, its just I hated to do that to a nice truck.
Anyway, if you or someone you know is looking for a great little truck, let me know. $7,200.00
2003 Tacoma Extended Cab 4 X 4 207,000 miles
*New shocks
*New Struts
*New windshield
*New Tailgate
*Never wrecked (at least not since I've owned it)
*5 Speed Manual
*Good tires
*A/C, CD player, AM/FM

Back to top Go down
nvsage

PostSubject: Re: Parting With One Of My Tacomas (Sniff, Sniff)   Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:33 pm

Nice rig Tracy I bet it will sell super fast!
Back to top Go down
Cameron2

PostSubject: Re: Parting With One Of My Tacomas (Sniff, Sniff)   Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:40 am

Sold yesterday.
Back to top Go down
moneyspots

PostSubject: Re: Parting With One Of My Tacomas (Sniff, Sniff)   Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:51 am

Emmmmm, I can't imagine selling mine, but for that price it would be tempting. Good job on the price by the way. I forget how they keep resale value like they do. I do understand why. Since the day I bought my 99 in 2002, I have people ask me if I want to sell it. My standard answer is, no but for the right price anything is for sale and you probably can't afford what I would take. Lol
Back to top Go down
moneyspots

PostSubject: Re: Parting With One Of My Tacomas (Sniff, Sniff)   Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:02 am

I am curious Tracy, is that sale going to be a down payment on a Raptor??? Lol. It is only a thought because that upgrade could mean more line production??
Back to top Go down
moneyspots

PostSubject: Re: Parting With One Of My Tacomas (Sniff, Sniff)   Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:07 am

Or plain more fun on your line.
Back to top Go down
Cameron2

PostSubject: Re: Parting With One Of My Tacomas (Sniff, Sniff)   Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:21 am

Spots,

No Raptor. Who do you think I am, John Sullivan?

Sold the little Toyota for my asking price in 2 days. Bought a little newer, little bigger model.

Back to top Go down
moneyspots

PostSubject: Re: Parting With One Of My Tacomas (Sniff, Sniff)   Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:01 pm

Lol! No, but as much fur as you catch I thought you might be looking for a bigger bed. Sweet ride!! I also have one of those. Mine is a 2009. I originally got it to replace my 99 but just haven't been able to give up on it and beat up the 09 yet. And that purchase was 4 years ago. Lol. I did take the 09 out in some deep snow this winter and it passed the test. It wheels better than the 99. I was shocked how good it did. It appears your truck has the KO2s. I love those tires. BF made allot of improvements over the KO when they created these tires. Here are some links for you guys with good info on the KO2s.

http://www.tirerack.com/videos/index.jsp?video=289&tab=tires

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWSGos1dtJ8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parting With One Of My Tacomas (Sniff, Sniff)   

Back to top Go down

Parting With One Of My Tacomas (Sniff, Sniff)
Page 1 of 1