Bobcats R Us
Welcome To Bobcats R Us The Western Cat Trapping Capital.
Please logon or register to access all the forums
Bobcats R Us
Welcome To Bobcats R Us The Western Cat Trapping Capital.
Please logon or register to access all the forums
Bobcats R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bobcats R Us

Bobcat Trapping, Hunting, Predator Calling, Fishing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MULESKINNER IS A DADDY!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cameron2

MULESKINNER IS A DADDY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: MULESKINNER IS A DADDY!!!!   MULESKINNER IS A DADDY!!!! EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 2:30 pm

Well, in a way. His dog had 12, yes you heard right, 12 pups yesterday. These pups are a cross between a Plott female that comes from Idaho bear/lion dogs, and a Kemmer cur that comes from a decoy/trailing bloodline. Maybe ole Muleskinner will favor us with some photos.
Back to top Go down
moneyspots

moneyspots

PostSubject: Re: MULESKINNER IS A DADDY!!!!   MULESKINNER IS A DADDY!!!! EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 11:58 am

Muleskinner asked me to post these up for him. If I only had the space for a couple, there would be less long tails roaming Nevada.

MULESKINNER IS A DADDY!!!! <a href=MULESKINNER IS A DADDY!!!! Image14" />
MULESKINNER IS A DADDY!!!! <a href=MULESKINNER IS A DADDY!!!! Image15" />
Back to top Go down
Cameron2

PostSubject: Re: MULESKINNER IS A DADDY!!!!   MULESKINNER IS A DADDY!!!! EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 2:24 pm

Very nice!!!
Back to top Go down
muleskinner

PostSubject: Re: MULESKINNER IS A DADDY!!!!   MULESKINNER IS A DADDY!!!! EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 12:35 am

So a little clarification boys I have always admired Tracy's trapping dog the notorious "Buddy" threw Tracy's posts and also from what I have heard of what an amazing dog he is. I had always wanted a plot hound, my father had a plot as a trap dog when he worked for the government. and I also new a few long liners that had plots as trap dogs and always commented on what great dogs they were. so long story short my very loving and thoughtful wife bought me a plot hound cross out of Malad Idaho, she is 3\4 plot and 1\4 red bone, I have ran her with me on my Trap lines for the last 4 years and she is a great dog. (best I have ever had). last trapping season I had the idea of possible getting her bred and mentioned it to Joe Bennet AKA Elkhunter. who relayed my interest to Tracy. Thankfully Tracy entrusted me with the world Famous " buddy" and the out come is the pictures at the top of this thread. I know that these will be some great pups. I only plan on keeping one of them so that means if all goes well there will be 11 amazing pups up for grabs, they wont be quite ready by the Fallon fur sell but I plan on bringing the lot and letting you guys check them all out. if our interested in a great trapping dog you have found it!
Back to top Go down
nevadaagteacher

nevadaagteacher

PostSubject: Re: MULESKINNER IS A DADDY!!!!   MULESKINNER IS A DADDY!!!! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 9:40 am

Muleskinner, did a guy from Elko contact you yesterday about the puppies? Sounded like he may have been interested in a couple. They were awesome pups, I wish I could have taken one off your hands but it just isn't in the cards now for my family.

Good talking to you and we will see you down the road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MULESKINNER IS A DADDY!!!!   MULESKINNER IS A DADDY!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

MULESKINNER IS A DADDY!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bobcats R Us :: Trapping-
Jump to: