Bobcats R Us
Welcome To Bobcats R Us The Western Cat Trapping Capital.
Please logon or register to access all the forums
Bobcats R Us
Welcome To Bobcats R Us The Western Cat Trapping Capital.
Please logon or register to access all the forums
Bobcats R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bobcats R Us

Bobcat Trapping, Hunting, Predator Calling, Fishing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nevada Bobcat Tags

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Greg Duerr

Nevada Bobcat Tags Empty
PostSubject: Nevada Bobcat Tags   Nevada Bobcat Tags EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:31 pm

Im new to all of the laws and regulation you need to do to just possess a Bobcat hide.

I was told that If I wanted to keep a Bobcat pelt in my home that it had to be wearing a bobcat tag. Was told that I could get one in Fallon on the 29th of January. Problem is I cannot get the time off to drive to Fallon.

Why cant I just get one from the Reno Office.....................What other place can I buy them.

Do you have to be there? Why cant they just mail me one like a big game tag.

Back to top Go down
nevadaagteacher

nevadaagteacher

Nevada Bobcat Tags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nevada Bobcat Tags   Nevada Bobcat Tags EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:49 pm

Look at the Nevada Trappers Association website and at the bottom is the furbearer regulation. In that NDOW document is addition seal dates. You can also seal February 21,22,23 at the NTA fur at the Fallon convention center or on March 10 in Fallon, no Reno dates. You will need to have the lower jaw, a jaw tag that is filled out and a bobcat harvest report in order to seal bobcats. If you are not a member of NTA I would highly recommend joining and they have membership applications on their website. The website is http://www.nvtrappers.org
Back to top Go down

Nevada Bobcat Tags
Page 1 of 1