Bobcats R Us
Welcome To Bobcats R Us The Western Cat Trapping Capital.
Please logon or register to access all the forums
Bobcats R Us
Welcome To Bobcats R Us The Western Cat Trapping Capital.
Please logon or register to access all the forums
Bobcats R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bobcats R Us

Bobcat Trapping, Hunting, Predator Calling, Fishing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

O'Gorman Lure question?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
muleskinner

O'Gorman Lure question?  Empty
PostSubject: O'Gorman Lure question?    O'Gorman Lure question?  EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 8:11 pm

I have been a loyal O'Gorman customer for years, and have been pleased with the quality of products/lure that I have bought from Craig over the years. however this year when I received my order it took almost a month and a half to receive it and to my disgust all of my lure was watered down. I was wondering if any of you had the same problem ?
O'Gorman advertises that he sells the real deal and does not water down his lures like his competition. I know fur is high and trappers have been buying up lure like crazy . but I am sad to see a lack of quality due to demand .....

good luck to you all this season....

p.s....Cameron2 I had a double first check too. thanks for all your help bud, knock em dead
Back to top Go down
nvsage

nvsage

PostSubject: Re: O'Gorman Lure question?    O'Gorman Lure question?  EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:49 pm

I didn't order directly from O'Gorman this year because they seem to take so long. I order a bunch of his lure and the only one that seemed watered down to me was the gumbo... But this is my first time using gumbo so I kinda thought that's just how the lure is?

I use the high desert spears and I broke one of my brand new drivers this year on the second trap I was putting in the first set day. Glad I carry 2 just in case.
Back to top Go down
brn2fsh

PostSubject: Re: O'Gorman Lure question?    O'Gorman Lure question?  EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 5:00 am

I didn't order this year as I ordered heavy last year.I know I have never been disapointed with anything he sells.I hope things aren"t changeing.
Back to top Go down
muleskinner

PostSubject: Re: O'Gorman Lure question?    O'Gorman Lure question?  EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 8:49 pm

Thanks for the replies , I know Craig is getting old, I just hope his not hiring out his lure operation and were getting a lesser product !!!
Back to top Go down
brn2fsh

PostSubject: Re: O'Gorman Lure question?    O'Gorman Lure question?  EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 6:57 am

I think his wife has been doing all the lure making for at least 12-15 years.
Back to top Go down
muleskinner

PostSubject: Re: O'Gorman Lure question?    O'Gorman Lure question?  EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 7:15 pm

I just called and talked to nancy craigs order lady and she said they are almost all sold out of lure .. hope that those of us that use it got what they will need for the season .. because it looks like it is gone..........
Back to top Go down
Dawgz

PostSubject: Re: O'Gorman Lure question?    O'Gorman Lure question?  EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 1:19 pm

Dana still makes all the lures/baits.
It all depends on the aging process.
Need to order in the spring to get all the lure you want.
They are that slammed on products.
Back to top Go down
Dawgz

PostSubject: Re: O'Gorman Lure question?    O'Gorman Lure question?  EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 1:34 pm

nvsage, what part of the driver broke?
Back to top Go down
Dawgz

PostSubject: Re: O'Gorman Lure question?    O'Gorman Lure question?  EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 2:21 pm

heading to camp for the week so I won't be able to answer nvsage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O'Gorman Lure question?    O'Gorman Lure question?  Empty

Back to top Go down

O'Gorman Lure question?
Page 1 of 1