Bobcats R Us
Welcome To Bobcats R Us The Western Cat Trapping Capital.
Please logon or register to access all the forums
Bobcats R Us
Welcome To Bobcats R Us The Western Cat Trapping Capital.
Please logon or register to access all the forums
Bobcats R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bobcats R Us

Bobcat Trapping, Hunting, Predator Calling, Fishing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bobcat manifesto

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mickzabro

mickzabro

bobcat manifesto Empty
PostSubject: bobcat manifesto   bobcat manifesto EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:54 pm

Attention trappers!Important new develpment!Bound to revelutionize the fur industry! Don`t be left out!

I sat up a little past my bedtime last week thinking things over with an old friend, feller goes by name of Jim Beam.

I got to looking back over 40 years on the trapline, same every year, I skin my catch, then the fur buyer skins me.

Well, I come up with a humdinger idea that will eliminate all the middlemen and and make us lots more money.

The fur business is pretty simple to a feller with an anilitycal mind like mine, matter of fact I`m kinda famous for ideas.

In a nutshell it goes like this, we do all the work, then some fast talking con men buy and sell our fur and turn

them into coats that cost more than a small farm and big city rich women buy them.

Now I put a lotta thought into this and I believe I found a market where we can sell our cats direct to the consumer.

It`s obvious to a superior brain like mine, the biggest city is NewYork, most likely coat buyers-high dollar hookers.

I hear some of those girls make a thousand dollars a night so I figure they can sure afford a fur coat.

Now here is my devilishly clever plan: we`ll take our cats to NewYork and sell directly to the girls!!!

I figure we can charter a bus and leave from Denver in early March, I bet some of them girls has got a sewing machine,

we can sell `em some Dixie tan and they can make their own coats, they`ll save a fortune, think how gratefull they`ll be.

Some of you younger trappers will have to make excuses to your wives, not me, I`m the king in my castle

I`m the big boss dog coyote around here and my Mrs. knows it, anyway I`m way smarter than her and she`s afraid of me

to reserve your place on the bus write your name and address on the back of a $50 dollar bill and send it to

Mickzabro
c/o general delivery
Hellshipocket colorado

no checks please
Back to top Go down
ridgeback740

ridgeback740

bobcat manifesto Empty
PostSubject: Re: bobcat manifesto   bobcat manifesto EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:12 pm

Watch out for your friend Jim Beam and his friends, sometimes they have a different agenda that what you have. I have known Jim and his friends in the past and found that sometimes they cause heartaches and headaches.

Last edited by ridgeback740 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
R P Dabling

R P Dabling

bobcat manifesto Empty
PostSubject: Re: bobcat manifesto   bobcat manifesto EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:29 am

To funny Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.rgmoulding.com
Sponsored content

bobcat manifesto Empty
PostSubject: Re: bobcat manifesto   bobcat manifesto Empty

Back to top Go down

bobcat manifesto
Page 1 of 1