Bobcats R Us
Welcome To Bobcats R Us The Western Cat Trapping Capital.
Please logon or register to access all the forums

Bobcats R Us

Bobcat Trapping, Hunting, Predator Calling, Fishing

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

firearm suppressing device in kansas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bghunter119

PostSubject: firearm suppressing device in kansas   Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:28 pm

SB 152 -- This bill would allow a person with a concealed carry permit to carry a concealed handgun while legally hunting, fishing or furharvesting and it would also allow any person how lawfully possesses a firearm suppressing device to use that device in conjunction with lawful hunting, fishing and furharvesting.This bill was referred to the Committee on Natural Resources and is scheduled for a hearing Thursday, March 3, at 8:30 am., Rm 159 S. Committee Report recommending bill be passed. Currently on Senate General Orders. This bill pass the Senate 38-1 on March 9 and passed the House 124-0 on March 22.

i have been told on another site it is as easy as a 1 time $200 fee and a stamp from atf

i guess my question is why, i see no reason to use a silencer, i see bad things to come from this, we use power muffs for hearing protection
Back to top Go down
utahcoyote
Admin

PostSubject: Re: firearm suppressing device in kansas   Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:45 pm

I think there are very legitamate reasons to support this. Sure there are people that may give it a bad name, but they would have done it anyway. Feel lucky that you have legislators who apparently support gun rights.
Back to top Go down
http://bobcatsrus.forumotion.net
Bghunter119

PostSubject: Re: firearm suppressing device in kansas   Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:42 pm

after talking with a legislator, all kansas did with their law was bring it to the same standards as the feds, he doesnt see many guys getting them due to prices and the paperwork required by atf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: firearm suppressing device in kansas   

Back to top Go down

firearm suppressing device in kansas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1