Bobcats R Us
Welcome To Bobcats R Us The Western Cat Trapping Capital.
Please logon or register to access all the forums
Bobcats R Us
Welcome To Bobcats R Us The Western Cat Trapping Capital.
Please logon or register to access all the forums
Bobcats R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bobcats R Us

Bobcat Trapping, Hunting, Predator Calling, Fishing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

. . . . NEVADA TRAPPER EDUCATION DAY . . .

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cameron2

. . . . NEVADA TRAPPER EDUCATION DAY . . .  Empty
PostSubject: . . . . NEVADA TRAPPER EDUCATION DAY . . .     . . . . NEVADA TRAPPER EDUCATION DAY . . .  EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 11:30 am

August 5, 2017 at the Prospect Springs Ranch about 20 minutes from Las Vegas. We will have demos by some legendary coyote and bobcat trappers, lots of educational material, a review of recent legislation, and a Dutch Oven Dinner by a real professional. Co-Sponsored this year by the Las Vegas Chapter of the Safari Club. Lots of kids games, prizes, contests, etc.

Everyone is invited. Fee is $10.00 per person (members of the Nevada Trappers Association, Safari Club or friends of either organization are free).

Be on the lookout for a detailed flier and a map.
Back to top Go down
rockpile

PostSubject: Re: . . . . NEVADA TRAPPER EDUCATION DAY . . .     . . . . NEVADA TRAPPER EDUCATION DAY . . .  EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 11:33 am

Tracy,

Thanks for putting on this event. I know it is lot of work to coordinate it all.

Sorry I can't make it.

For those going, if you get a chance to meet and talk to Senator Yvanne Cancela please do so and thank this young lady for listening to both sides and for being very fair to us. Her leadership and actions to amendment some very bad bills in the session just ended probably saved trapping in NV for the foreseeable future.
Back to top Go down
nvsage

nvsage

PostSubject: Re: . . . . NEVADA TRAPPER EDUCATION DAY . . .     . . . . NEVADA TRAPPER EDUCATION DAY . . .  EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 9:44 pm

Ok I picked up a "couple" of possibly good lure containers/ bait holders/ lure & bait storage jars.... I have a couple hundred of the 4oz ones and probly around 2-3k of the 3oz containers. Inside each red container are the clear ones. Just trying to test the waters and see if it would be worth dragging the trailer full down to the trappers ed? Look em over and if anyone is interested let me know?

Last edited by nvsage on Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
nvsage

nvsage

PostSubject: Re: . . . . NEVADA TRAPPER EDUCATION DAY . . .     . . . . NEVADA TRAPPER EDUCATION DAY . . .  EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 9:50 pm

No sure what's up but Photobucket link isn't working?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: . . . . NEVADA TRAPPER EDUCATION DAY . . .     . . . . NEVADA TRAPPER EDUCATION DAY . . .  Empty

Back to top Go down

. . . . NEVADA TRAPPER EDUCATION DAY . . .
Page 1 of 1